Sunday, August 9, 2020

Sunday Sunshine: Forgive


When I say something that I wish I hadn’t or do something that I would rather not repeat, I tend to play it over and over again in my head. I’d like to think it’s that I hold myself to a certain standard, but it may be more that I just have difficulty forgiving myself.

Reconsider carrying around those unnecessary burdens. Forgive yourself. Forgive others.

The weight of those things that you carry in your “can’t forgive” bag is unnecessarily heavy. Forgiveness lightens the load. When you forgive, you make room for peace. And when you carry peace around, it’s as light as a feather.

Today, this week: Forgive yourself and forgive others. Replace your burdens with peace.




2 comments:

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.