Thursday, November 1, 2018

Affirming Words: Make Time

Today marks my 1,000 post in this Time to Be blog! 

From the beginning, this blog has been about making time -- time to be, time to renew, time to refresh, time to recreate, time to do what is important to you, and time to be with those who matter to you most. Today's Affirming Words celebrate that concept:

Consider adopting these Affirming Words for this month. Say them often to yourself -- whenever you see yourself in a mirror, when you get out of bed to start the day, whenever you need a little pick-me-up:


I’m happiest when I make time for those I love and care about. My life is richer because of them. Therefore, I make time in my day and my week to dedicate time to those who are most important to me.


2 comments:

  1. What strong words! Excellent affirmation words to remind us of what makes life meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your feedback! I'm so glad that you find those Affirming Words helpful. It's easy to get into a cycle of negative self-talk. When we say encouraging, positive, affirming words to ourselves, our lives transform. Blessings!

      Delete

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.