Sunday, January 5, 2020

Sunday Sunshine: I'm Bright! I'm Strong!

We human beings have a tendency to focus on our shortcomings and to name them in our heads -- often: I'm not brave enough. I'm not smart enough. I'm not talented enough. I'm not tall enough. I'm not old enough. I'm not young enough. I'm not thin enough. I can't, I can't, I'm not, I'm not.

Don't listen to those negative thoughts. Shoo them away and don't give them space in your head any longer.

Instead, fill your head with affirming thoughts. Start by naming one thing that you like about yourself. Now name another. Then another. And another. 

You are a gifted being. Celebrate who you are and where you are right now.

Today, this week, say these words to yourself: I am strong! I am bright! I am right where I’m supposed to be!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.