Monday, November 19, 2012

An Eyeful

I wish I were a photographer and had a camera at the ready when I see cute things, like the sight I saw recently.  While on my weekend morning walk, I strolled past a house that still had a decent-looking jack-o-lantern on the front steps.  The triangular eyes hadn't sunk yet and the smile was still broad and jolly.  A chickadee seemed to think it was enticing, too, for it popped right into the mouth of the jack-o-lantern.  Then, it darted up to one of the eyes and peered out.  Shortly, it moved down to the nose where it sat there for a bit.  Finally, it flitted down to sit on the lip of the pumpkin's smiling mouth.  Soon, it departed.  That was one of the cutest things I'd seen in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.