Sunday, March 3, 2013

Saturday Night Dance Party

I am faithful at exercising, for it makes me feel healthier and stronger.  I especially love to be outside, taking a long walk. At this time of year, however, I don't get outside as much as I'd like except to bundle up and scoot as fast as I can to and from my car.  By early March, I can't wait for the weather to cooperate so I can walk outside.  Throughout the winter, I exercise indoors.  It's OK, but it gets a tad boring.  With the addition of the converter boxes on our ancient televisions, we now get channels we hadn't received before, including a series of music channels.  One Saturday evening, while spinning around the dial, I landed on a few that provided music from the 1960s and 1970s.  Pretty soon, I couldn't stop myself.  I was out of the comfort of my big leather chair and dancing to the music.  Now, when I'm bored with my indoor exercise routine, I simply flip on one of the channels and start dancing.  A little music, a little dance makes the time fly by.  Now, every night can be a Saturday Night Dance Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.