Sunday, February 23, 2014

One's Best Friend

A friend on Facebook shared a post about intuition recently that I, in turn, shared with others. The post suggested that we consider intuition our best friend, believing it and embracing it for all its tremendous worth. I truly believe in my intuition.  It has gotten me through many an interesting moment, guiding me, nudging me, sometimes screaming at me to listen and heed its sound advice.  By allowing myself to embrace the messages of my intuition, I can live a life of greater ease. It will take me places I wouldn't have thought of before. It will take me down paths that may seem strange to others, but are inherently right for me. With my intuition guiding me, I can feel confident that I will know if I'm on the right path and what I'm to do next when the right time presents itself.  Although it may seem like a strange BFF, I'll go with my intuition every time, knowing that it will always be there, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.