Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Year Already!

Tomorrow will make one year since I started this "Time to Be" blog.  On October 11, 2011, I wasn't quite sure what I was getting into, but I quickly learned by the end of that month that I wanted to write daily entries.  What I've realized during this first-year journey is that everyone has a story to tell -- and they're truly fascinating and enlightening.  We all live lives made up of millions of stories.  I thank so many people for sharing theirs with me.  I've also realized that life is made up of many details and when I write, I pay much keener attention to the details around me.  I hear the birds that I might not have heard before.  I see the chipmunk scamper, the tree bending in the wind, the sunset that can only be described as breathtaking.  I smell the faint scent of flowering trees. In addition to heightening my senses and my observations, writing daily clarifies my thoughts, beliefs and values.  I thank everyone who has been following this journey with me.  Year #2 of blogging begins tomorrow! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on year one of your blog. That is quite an accomplishment. Sincerely, @OolaGuru

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent , or rather tried to send in a comment this morning , but I couldn't get it to take ---- it kept asking me to type in the letters to prove I wasn't a robot ! After the 10th try , I quit trying . Rock on Keri , rock on , and play loud ! Jim

    ReplyDelete

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.