Friday, October 26, 2012

Dust!

I love living in a clean house, but I'm not real crazy about housecleaning.  Larry and I share the duties faithfully every week, but there's one task that doesn't quite make the weekly cut: dusting.  Fortunately, we live with a pared-down decor -- albeit minimalist, but comfortable for us.  Dusting should only take minutes in our home, not hours, because we don't have many things -- by design -- to collect dust. When I finally took it upon myself to deep-clean one recent Saturday, I was shocked to see just how much dust there was lurking in places I hadn't previously noticed.  Thankfully, no one had visited us with the urge to conduct a white-glove test.  Now, all's clean, tidy, sparse and dust-free (for now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.