Friday, May 3, 2013

Sing Joyfully

While taking a late afternoon walk at our beloved Devil's Lake last Saturday, I couldn't help but feel as if everyone was singing a joyful song.  The frogs sang.  The birds sang.  Our hearts sang.  Spring was finally in the air and we were all filled with joy.  The very next day, my friend Charlene and I sang an a capella rendition of "Jubilate Deo" (Sing Joyfully) at church.  Truly, there are so many reasons for singing joyfully.  For me, spring is the season of hope and rebirth.  The earth is awakening and somewhere deep in myself, I am awakening, too.  What are your reasons for singing for joy this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.