Wednesday, March 20, 2013

New Season

When I awoke today, a new season greeted me. Today is the vernal equinox, the first day of spring.  Spring is my favorite season.  I love the return of the robins, the increased daylight, the warm breezes, the gentle rain, the blooming flowers, the budding trees, and the overall cast of light spring green (my favorite color) that covers the landscape.  Inside tasks fall lower on my priority list because all I want to do is be outside to celebrate this wonderful time of year. Spring is symbolically a season of renewal.  The harsh reality of winter is cast aside for the hope that spring represents.  With the beginning of this new season, I have decided to give myself a break from the daily postings on this blog.  When I started writing Time to Be nearly 1 1/2 years ago, I had hoped to blog daily for a year (done) and then I hoped to compose 500 blog posts (done). I'll still keep writing, but not daily. I hope you'll check in now and again to follow along on my writing journey. I realize that I need to revel in all that spring has to offer right now and draw inspiration from this favorite season of mine for future blog posts.  Meanwhile, I'll simply enjoy some Time to Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.