Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Foolin'

Call me silly (or even foolish on this April Fool's Day), but the older I get, the more I embrace the mysteries of life, including a deepening connection to loved ones from my past.  Recently, I so needed a conversation with my late mom.  Her advice always made things right again.  So, I tossed my intentions out into the universe and they were answered.  My "conversation" with Mom came through a book by Gladys Taber, Mom's favorite author.  There, in lightly penciled notations in margins and brackets around passages, I was able to find the quiet counsel I was needing -- gentle, loving advice that sounded as if it was coming from Mom's lips to my ear.  Anymore, I believe that angels come to us often and in a variety of ways.  That evening, I was grateful to have connected with one of my most precious angels for a conversation that I needed so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.