Friday, January 25, 2013

Booked

I've been doing something new in this new year:  I've been giving programs at libraries and to groups about a history book I had the privilege of writing for my employer.  The experience has been an amazing one, beginning with conceptualizing, researching and writing the book, selecting the photographs and other illustrations, working with a book designer and publisher, seeing it on the printing press, and now telling about the book to audiences.  I've promoted others' books before, but never my own.  What a great journey it has been to see this project from start to finish.  And what a blessing it is to start my new year with such a new adventure.  It makes me wonder what else this amazing, new year will hold!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.