Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Ah! Fresh Air

I've been trying to adjust once again to the time change, when all around me is darkness.  My internal clock continues to get me up early, so I've been going into work at 7:00 a.m. instead of the normal 8:00.  By the time I leave work at 5:00 p.m., all is dark again.  My weeknight walks have been curtailed for a few months until daylight returns.  At this time of year, I try my hardest to adjust to exercising indoors, but it is so hard.  As someone said recently, exercising outdoors is so much more fun.  The time flies (is even non-existent, in fact).  When I exercise indoors, I have one eye to the clock all the while, hoping that my exercise time will be over soon.  There is nothing like getting your heart pumping while being out in nature, filling your lungs with fresh air.  For now, though, it's time to head inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.