Sunday, November 25, 2012

Daily Blessing

I've been really enjoying the posts that my Facebook friends have been publishing throughout November where they have been listing, one by one, the things for which they have to be grateful.  I've read about volunteer pursuits, families, nature, good food and more.  I think there is real power in making the decision to give thanks for one thing every single day.  And when you commit to broadcasting it to others, those expressions of thanks become even more tangible.  I thank my Facebook friends for inspiring me to see this month of Thanksgiving as one daily blessing after another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.