Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Where God Wants Me Right Now

I was recently offered a new job.  I tend to weigh these types of invitations, checking in with my intuition to get an opinion before making my decision.  Sometimes, my intuition shouts "No!" At other times, it whispers, sometimes even cheers "Yes!"  Such was the case recently when I was asked to become the interim director of the Aging & Disability Resource Center of Eagle Country/Baraboo office.  My intuition immediately provided me with a resounding "Yes!"  A few days later at church, our deacon read words that included the statement, "Right now, I am where God wants me."  Indeed, I feel that I am where God wants me to be right now.  When I allow the flow of life to take me along with it, good things happen.  As a wise friend says, "If it's not meant to be, you can't force it.  If it's meant to be, you can't stop it."  I'm joyfully ready to take on this new chapter with great people who do wonderful, worthy work at the ADRC. I feel that it is meant to be and that I am where God wants me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.