Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Windmill Waltz

While traveling near Fox Lake, Wisconsin recently, I came upon field after field of giant, white windmills.  All of a sudden, I realized that their movement was timed perfectly to the classical music I had tuned in on my car radio.  It was almost as if the windmills were waltzing, slowly swirling and twirling to the music.  While diligently keeping an eye on the road, I still found myself somewhat mesmerized by the combination of music and movement all around me.  There was an elegance in those fields, an enchanting moment when art and science intersected perfectly, beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.