Thursday, March 20, 2014

A New Season

Spring has officially sprung today and I can't be happier. The birdsong seems louder. The snow seems to melt faster. The sky seems bluer. All seems right with the world now that spring has arrived. Spring is my favorite time of year, for it is a time of new beginnings, a time of renewal, a time when nature leaves its quiet mode and bursts forth with color.  I can't be outside enough at this time of year. So, I am giving myself the gift of more time outdoors.  As part of that gift, I am applauding the fact that winter is "officially" behind us with all of its relentless darkness, freezing cold, feet of snow and raw winds. Consequently, I will reduce the number of blog posts I'm writing to twice weekly, posting only on Mondays and Thursdays, until further notice. Instead of sitting in front of my laptop, I'll be outside taking walks, breathing in the fresh air and watching spring unfold with all of its beauty and new life. It's a new and glorious season, one to enjoy to the fullest! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.