Monday, September 16, 2013

Happy Together

Larry and I have been together for 20 years, but we finally tied the knot four years ago today.  Recently, while exiting church, I picked up some paper that was blowing around on the church grounds and found that it was a program from a wedding that had taken place there just the Saturday before.  According to the program, the bride and groom exited the ceremony to "So Happy Together" by The Turtles.  Just like the song's lyrics, I truly can't see me loving anybody -- but Larry.  He is the point to my counterpoint, the one who makes my life complete.  Larry is creative and calm, patient and quiet, philosophical and introspective, zany and serious.  Happy Anniversary, my love.  I'm so happy we're together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.