Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Harmony

While driving in our lush Wisconsin countryside recently, I traveled past a barn on which there was a large sign affixed to the roof with the one-word message: "Harmony."  I don't know the reason for the sign, but I was taken by the message all the same.  As I drove along, it gave me something to ponder.  Just how much do I seek harmony in my life, a simple balance of work and play, seriousness and silliness, activity and rest?  When I start feeling overwhelmed by the business and busyness of life, I now recall that barn in the country and the sign that brought clarity to my everyday need for Harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.