Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Overwhelmingly Blue

There's an exercise going around on the Internet, inviting you to respond to a series of questions in order to find out your "true color aura."  Always curious about such things, I completed the questionnaire in a few minutes and up popped the message that my aura was blue.  While some of the characteristics of blue-aura folks were a bit of a stretch for me, I was stunned to see many aspects of myself in what I read.  Here are some examples:  People with a predominantly blue aura "need to be liked and accepted....seek to create conflict-free surroundings....sometimes find yourself in the role of being a caretaker....take your responsibilities seriously....have a deep need for peace and harmony in your everyday life....are overwhelmed by untidiness....are honest, trustworthy and sincere....have a thirst for knowledge in order to gain wisdom....can be cautious and worry about every little thing." I seem to have a bit of pink, green and white auras, as well, but am still overwhelmingly blue.  What does it all mean?  Probably nothing, but it was fun to learn that when I'm "emotional, affected, sensitive, peaceful, tranquil, connected, spiritual, experimental and deep," I'm really just blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Select a profile from the drop-down menu if you do not have a Google account. If you select Name/URL, enter your name. Comments may be moderated before posting.